Atlanta-area Nonprofit Professionals: This workshop is for you! Receive hands-on training to transform your nonprofit’s Instagram presence with immediate results on Thursday, March 22nd from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Switchyards Downtown Club.
Whether you want to attract volunteers, promote an upcoming event or fundraise, Instagram is a powerful tool that can be used alongside existing marketing endeavors to elevate your progress and success. If you or your team continue to come up short on engagement, content ideas, or if you simply want to know why posting on Instagram works, this workshop is for you.
Join the founders of Be Consulting for a hands-on workshop designed to teach you exactly how to utilize Instagram for your nonprofit. You’ll leave with proven tools on how to create and stick to an Instagram strategy while constructing a plan that will keep your nonprofit on the road to success.
In this workshop you’ll find out:
- How to increase fundraising, attract volunteers, and build brand awareness for your organization
- How to strategically plan content 1 month in advance that aligns with your marketing goals
- How to craft the perfect caption
- How to create a compelling and interesting call-to-action
- How to create shareable, innovative posts
You’ll walk away with:
- Branded hashtag and top 10 hashtags customized for your nonprofit
- Updated Instagram bio
- Our expert Instagram cheat sheet to share with your team
- What time + which days to post
- Frequency of Instagram posts
- How to engage and interact on Instagram
- Using the 80/20 rule for your brand
- An understanding of why you shouldn’t sweat the Instagram algorithm!
Only 9 Seats Available – Registration closes on March 15th! Questions? Email us at email@example.com.